So what are you going to do with Grandpa's old slides?
And that shoe box of damaged photos?
And what about that gorgeous wedding dress that's yellowed.
How are you going to fix that?
For about 30 years now, the Preservation Source has been preserving and restoring photographs, paper documents, heirlooms, textiles and collections. The Preservation Source has been a unique source for materials, information, and services for hundreds of satisfied individuals and professionals -- photographers, historians and genealogists, conservators, librarians, and museum curators -- who want to preserve valuable history and keepsakes.
Throughout the country -- in attics, basements, and forgotten closets of homes, businesses, and city and county offices -- there are valuable remnants of history that make us who we are. Things that are meaningful that need to be properly preserved, shared and displayed (as the "Antiques Roadshow" TV program has so adequately proven).
So whether it's your own wedding dress or that of a great-great-grandmother, whether it's your own photo collection or your dad's that you inherited, you know it's time to get things organized. And that's where we come in.
The Preservation Source has
- a complete line of conservation grade products and materials, including a full line of acid-free display, archival and storage supplies.
- an on-site professional photo lab -- which means top-tier, professional service without the cost of other middlemen. We service all imaging mediums, past and present.
- photo restoration & repair
- antique photo printing
- professional photo developing & printing
- professional photo editing
- converting photos or slides to digital formats
- photo reproduction & giclee printing services
- professional cleaning and restoration services for your new or antique textiles and heirlooms -- quilts and linens, antique clothing, and wedding gown preservation.
In fact, there's so much more than can be mentioned on just one page. Take a look at the product and service categories in the sidebar and give us a call at (801) 233-9118 when you're ready to begin. We're always happy to talk with you to make sure that you have exactly what you need for your preservation project.
Stay up to date with the latest news on our website and find out about all our current special offers.